Employment Type: Full-Time
Progressive consulting firm looking for a high-energy and extremely motivated professional with demonstrated interest in non-profits, politics, lobbying, or communications.
The goal is to provide high quality work that exceeds client expectations which takes a talented, focused intern. The role is to serve a critical function on the team by assisting management with implementing client projects in several different capacities.
- Draft solicitations for clients.
- Facilitate mail projects.
- Attend political, non-profit, advocacy, or labor union community organizing meetings and take notes.
- Make cold calls for donations on behalf of client fundraisers.
- Staff client events.
- Complete research assignments as needed.
- Draft one-pagers on prospective donors.
- Create social media posts and videos for clients.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative duties as needed.
Loading some great jobs for you...