Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for ensuring the care of our Residents.
The Regional Recruiter is responsible for building a proactive recruiting strategy across a discrete region of Spectrum Retirement Communities. This position utilizes best practices in recruiting to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers across multiple functions in the organization.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. is considered a leader and innovator in senior living, and is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- This position reports to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
- Drives the recruitment process to attain high quality internal talent and hiring manager engagement, to include screening, interviews, offers, and onboarding processes using Ultimate (UltiPro) Software.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with hiring managers, to include collaborating to understand business needs and job requirements, and develops a plan for successfully sourcing qualified candidates.
- Leads recruitment projects focused on identifying and attracting a diverse pool of candidates for various roles within the organization.
- Analyzes recruitment resources and advises hiring managers on events, advertising, costs, resources, etc. that will be most effective.
- Engages active and passive candidates through recruitment campaigns within a variety of sources, to include social media, networking, referrals, job boards, job fairs, and community resources.
- Selects, organizes and participates in job fairs; assesses potential contacts in an effort to identify qualified and diverse candidates for open positions.
- Educates managers on recruitment-related concepts, systems and processes and procedures through ongoing training and individual interaction.
- Screens resumes, provides recommendations and facilitates the assessment and selection process, which may also include pre-screening applicants and conducting interviews.
- Develops professional relationships with industry groups, local universities and civic organizations for candidate sourcing, internship partnership, and diversity outreach.
- Provides specific deliverables, such as weekly reports regarding strategy, results, and relevant metrics for the Region.
- Ensures recruiting activities follow all processes and procedures outlined by company policies and Federal, State, and Local employment law.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in a relevant discipline, or a commensurate level of experience.
- Minimum 3 years' recruiting or HR related experience, to include experience in a corporate recruiting role or in an agency/search firm role.
- Healthcare recruiting experience highly desired.
- Project management skills to identify, define, plan and execute local and regional staffing projects or hiring activities successfully, engaging stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Proven experience establishing networking relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction required.
- Strong full life-cycle recruiting skills, with a demonstrated record of success using sourcing and screening techniques to identify high quality candidates.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, trusting relationships with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service orientation, relationship building, teamwork, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of different tasks and assignments, managing time effectively across multiple communities in a regional geography.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and integrity to monitor activities for desired results with integrity.
- Ability to travel up to 50% across a regional area to build candidate pipelines and hiring manager relationships.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401(K); PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
- Online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various retailers and more; lucrative team member referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition