Do you want to be in the driver's seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
During two months of internship, you will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers and retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
What we offer
* You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 - You will work on at least one or two big projects.
* You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship- We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
* You will join our dynamic and respectful Sales teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
* You will work in flexible work arrangements.
* Internship starts on July and ends on August/September.
* Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
We are looking for students who:
* 3rd year students in University
* Preferable to take full-time internship from July-August and may be longer. You may be off one day a week as align with P&G
* Expected to graduate by end of 2020 or 2021
* Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
* Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales
* Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
* Have strong analytical thinking and skills
* Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always, Ariel, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Tampax and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being 'in touch' so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.