Finance's role within P&G is to provide decision-making guidance and leadership to the business, leading the Company to maximise long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return. We offer you the chance to step in and lead building our businesses today and for the future. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect chance for you. Internship in P&G finance function is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from business topics at the heart of today's news - Evolving channels , competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
As a Finance intern, you will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
What success looks like
* Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
* Recognized state of the art Finance skills - you get to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance & Accounting
* Continuous coaching & mentoring - you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
* Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
* Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
* Internship starts on July and ends on August or September.
* Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...