Systems Engineering Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our organization seeks a dedicated, passionate Virtual / Remote Systems Engineering Intern. This position is ideal for an undergraduate or graduate student looking for semester-long internships to gain experience and earn academic credits.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Ensure services running smoothly
- Customize and QA Raspberry Pi images
- Develop and QA Docker containers and services
- Hardware/software troubleshooting and testing
- Other technical-related tasks
- Communicate regularly with the OLE team using Gitter
We ask that our interns commit to a minimum schedule of 16 hours/week with a minimum 3-month contract (with an opportunity to extend). Please note that this internship is unpaid, but it will provide diverse experiences in the workplace. You will work with people that are familiar with Angular2+, Android, and Docker, etc.
Loading some great jobs for you...