Marketing Lead Internship
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work with Hooked’s restaurant partners to create new and exciting marketing opportunities
- Set up and execute multiple weekly tabling events
- Manage and host Free Food Marketing Events with Hooked restaurants
- Communicate the value of Hooked with key influencers around campus and build productive relationships
- Present the app to large groups of students on and off campus
- Weekly in-person meetings with your Marketing Team
- Attend weekly conference calls with the Head of Ground Marketing from HQ
- Hitting a minimum amount of user downloads on a weekly basis to help make Hooked go viral
What will you get out of it?
- Develop meaningful skills including marketing tactics, branding, promotions, and Entrepreneurship
- Resume booster (i.e. 1/3 of entire campus using Hooked due to my marketing strategies)
- Understand what it takes to market a rapidly growing startup on the ground level
- A professional letter of recommendation for those who go the extra mile
Loading some great jobs for you...