Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Welcome to the application process for Fitch's CreditPath program! Fitch CreditPath is a ten week, full-time paid internship program for financial services professionals who are ready to re-enter the workforce in credit analysis or related fields after an extended break from their careers. Through a customized curriculum and on the job training, participants will acquire in-demand skills that will make them competitive for full-time positions. The program will start in September 2020.
Successful applicants will have:
• For a Ratings placement - experience in credit, ratings, or financial/professional services sector
• For a Solutions placement - demonstrable strategic thinking capabilities and experience in either product management/development; information/data sales; or macro research
• 4+ years of work experience prior to career break
• 3+ years career break
• Strong desire and ability to return to the workforce
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to convey complex ideas and solutions concisely and persuasively
• A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives both on an individual basis and as part of a team
• A track record of project execution or sales delivery
Application reviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and space in the program is limited.
***Along with your resume and application details, please attach a personal statement (approximately 500 words) describing how your previous experience has prepared you for the CreditPath program at Fitch Group. In this essay, we would like to understand your interest in this program and how you and Fitch can mutually benefit from your participation in this program.***
All applications must include a personal statement in order to be considered for participation in the CreditPath program.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...