Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks future college graduates for participation in our 10- week Technical Sales Internship Program. As a technical sales intern with Nalco Water, you will work alongside a primary trainer to learn Nalco Water's approach to account management, business development, and technical expertise. You will be taught how Nalco Water identifies and proposes solutions to customers to preserve energy and water, minimize environmental releases and improve productivity. You will be assigned a location for which you solve problems and contribute value to customers and the local Nalco Water team. These positions will operate within businesses throughout the United States.
Opportunities available nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Gain understanding of Nalco Water's business model as it is used to identify and support customer needs
* Complete technical lessons to understand Nalco Water applications for process optimization and water treatment programs
* Receive training on Nalco Water's approach to long term relationship and technical selling
* Complete an independent project under primary trainer's direction to yield calculated ROI
* Observe and participate in sales calls
* Observe and participate in service as it is provided to customers to assure accurate chemical application, process optimization and documentation
* Pursuing undergraduate degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental, Industrial), Chemistry or equivalent major
* Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
* No immigration sponsorship offered
* Demonstrate the ability to work in a safety focused environment
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
* Willingness and ability to learn water treatment chemical applications and automation
* Willingness to learn from a mentor and apply training at customer sites
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Willingness and ability to work in commercial and manufacturing environments
* Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) Associated topics: building, engineer, install, microsurgery, physician, sales applications engineer, sales engineer, spinal, technical, vascular
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.