Client Success Intern
Intern Job Summary
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of the Client Experience Team’s daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in implementation, customer support, and optimization. In addition to office duties, the intern will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and C-suite members of the team. This will be a paid internship and will could be eligible for credits at an accredited institution.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
● Implement product content into live client environments to support Client Success Manager implementations. This can include adding activities to Calendar Central, Dining Menus for Community Engagement, etc.
● Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
● Assist in preparing information and research materials
● Sort and manage files
● Type documents, drafts, and reports
● Manage databases and input information, data, and records (primarily in
● Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
● Attend company functions and networking events
● Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
● High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
● Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
● Must be 18 years of age
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Self-directed and able to work without supervision
● Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...