Implement and coordinate, defining priorities for the United States Human Resources policies regarding the organization, selection, compliance, performance management, development, immigration, compensation and employee/labor relations for the United States. Lead for the targeted population (Global high levels, defined by internal policies), in order to meet human resources requirements in terms of both quality and quantity, ensure an excellent job environment in terms of commitment and motivation and participate in the implementation of the organizational model. Participate in the codesign together with the central function of high impact process on job families. Oversight for the engagement, facilities, and safety of our office and employees.
1. Participate to the preparation of the annual budget of headcount for own reference area by collecting and assessing requirements in terms of personnel selection, immigration, implementation of internship and compliance training courses, and welfare support provisions, ensuring constant monitoring of different expenditures, and proposing actions aimed at cost optimization/containment/flexibility, according to Director-defined targets.
2. Implement the internal policies and programs regarding recruiting, organization, performance management, development, compensation, defined for the Human Resources Group Function, managing priorities within the own area of responsibility and through constant monitoring of feedback coming from employees.
3. Lead and develop definition and implementation of policies regarding employee relations and labor relations, alongside with risks management, safety and security policies prevention and implementation.
4. Participate in the co-design together with the central function of high impact processes (recruiting, immigration, exit interviews, communication, Barilla World, internship program) on Americas Region and lead locally.
5. Participate in talent management, recruiting, career path and compensation application of high-level positions (level defined by internal policies).
6. Manage Americas region employees with a view to promoting their motivation and development, according to their individual characteristics and professional skills, so as to introduce organizational behaviors which may effectively contribute to the achievement of company goals.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
• Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the human resources function including talent attraction, performance management, and compensation.
• Minimum of 5 years people management
• PHR or SPHR, and facilities management experience preferred.
• Previous experience in a multi-national environment is a plus.
• Knowledge of federal and state employment laws required.
• Experience in an ISO environment preferred.
• This position primarily works in a climate-controlled office setting.
• Experience using Microsoft Office products, Success Factors, and SAP a plus
• 10% travel may be required
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Barilla to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Other classifications include, but are not limited to, family status, health status, multicultural differences, political ideas, and sexual orientation.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...