The AbbVie Experiential Internship Program
As an AbbVie Experiential Intern, you'll participate in a paid, ten to twelve-week summer program that is focused on providing students with robust projects throughout the summer. As an intern, you will be located at our corporate headquarters in north suburban Chicago, with housing and shuttle services for eligible students.Department Overview - Pharmacovigilance& Patient Safety (PPS)
The PPS organization works collaboratively and strategically with colleagues across the product lifecycle to identify, evaluate, understand and communicate the safety profile of our drugs to protect patients worldwide.
The Strategy Management Office plays a critical role in conceptualizing, designing and implementing high-priority strategy and business process initiatives across the PPS organization. The team is a high-profile high-impact team that works with PPS functions on a range of critical initiatives executing cross-functional safety process improvement initiatives to overseeing merger integration efforts to driving our World Class 2020 strategic roadmap. As a member of the team, you are at the forefront of working with senior leaders to identify critical priorities and drive high-value projects that make an impact on business performance.Assignment Details
The intern will catalog learning assets and create metadata for each learning asset. This will help us build \"The future of one stop shop\" of learning for the portal or move to the learning management system in the future.
Curate the recordings podcast things and presentations and create a summary of the learning that may have re-use value. The full version can be used for new hires in curated shorter versions for review and refresher purposes
- Completed at least one year of college education before beginning internship
- Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship
- Undergraduate Level Student
- Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0/4.0
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship (students on an F1 visa with CPT can be accommodated).
- Majoring in Education, Training, Learning and Development
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize content and transform the content to messages appropriate for the target audience
- PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint
Associated topics: accountant, accountant iii, administrative assistant i, administrative assistant iv, budget, client, coordinator, information technology consultant, support analyst, workshop