Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Outstanding $2 billion plus medical industry powerhouse located in the North Chicago Suburbs looking for talent to join their growing team.
Top 10% company benefits in Chicago area including:
- Flex schedule and work from home 1x/week
- Up to 5% bonus and 8% of base in additional stock compensation
- 12-18 month promotion potential,
- Low EE contribution for medical , dental, vision.
The treasury analyst will provide meaningful contributions to the finance organization with an emphasis on both daily tasks and project based work. The Treasury Analyst will get visibility with senior management and have the opportunity to work with other areas of the company in support of their career aspirations.
Cash Management & Reporting – 70%
- Specialized report development and maintenance.
- Create reports leveraging treasury management systems.
- Bank Fee analysis
- Assist in special projects focusing on automation and compliance
- Perform month-end close processes or daily bank reconciliations
- Will assist in other finance projects as needed.
Domestic Bank Administration – 30%
- Process & procedure documentation support
- Executing Domestic Payments
- Assist in compliance and documentation requirements. (KYC)
- Assisting in Opening & Closing bank accounts while maintaining an updated signatory list.
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Strong academic performance - grade point average of 3.0 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Internship/co-op experience
- CTP a plus
Length of Experience:
- Number of Overall Years Necessary: 0-2
- Corporate Finance, Accounting or Treasury experience a plus
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Analytical skills with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Microsoft Power BI experience is a plus Or other automation software
- Attention to detail, an ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Well-developed organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- SAP experience preferred
Loading some great jobs for you...